Monday, June 12, 2006

Packing up...

The last few months have been very hectic as we have finished graduate programs, interviewed for new jobs and looked for housing during our preparations for our move to Boston. I finished up the school year last week. The end of the school year is always a little sad for me. After working every day for a year with 120 kids it seems a bit anticlimactic to have them walk out the door and never see them again. It is one of the hard things about being a teacher.
I am surely going to miss North Carolina. We took a short trip up to Massachusetts last month to look for a place to live and so I could interview at several schools. I obtained a position at a great school in Attleboro and that is where we will live for the time being. Hopefully we will love our new place as much as we have loved North Carolina.

No comments: