Thursday, September 13, 2007

Walk at Wheeler

Hi everyone-

We started school so we have been pretty busy the last couple of weeks. Today we have the day off for Rosh Hashanah (there is a large Jewish population in RI) so we decided to take Luna out for an adventure. My school has a 120 acre farm in Seekonk, MA and one of the perks is that faculty can use it. So we took Luna today and went for a long walk. It is great because she can be off leash for awhile. She had fun splashing in the pond and rolling in the pine needles and the grass.
We also have new callings in our new ward. I am the ward pianist and the Primary pianist and a Primary teacher for the 8-11 year olds. Juan Carlos is the Young Men's president of all two young men in the ward.

Other than that, our life is full of lesson plans and correcting papers!


We love and miss you all-

Annie

Luna loves to roll in the pine needles!

Luna finds Juan Carlos while playing Hide and Seek

Taking a break with JC

Too much running!

Ready to go home


2 comments:

Lara Neves said...

Looks like you guys are really enjoying Luna!! She's beautiful!

Have fun planning lessons and grading papers!

rachel said...

I'm so jealous of your primary calling. I taught the 9-year-olds in Michigan and it was the best calling I have ever had. Now I think they're going to call me to be the Primary Music Leader which scares me so much!

Good luck with school! Luna's sure a cutie!