Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Good Visit

I am having a nice visit at Mom's and this week Sarah's family is here. We had fun yesterday going to see Wall-E. Maegan got some pony books and both she and Austin love to be read to, so we have been doing a lot of reading!!!!



Austin enjoyed having his bath in Granny's sink.
The kids are all terrified of Luna (she is a big, scary looking dog) but they are getting to know her a little at a time. Adam is doing the best:



I learned how to play Dance Dance Revolution with Jason and Nathan today and it was pretty fun but I got my behind kicked! Jason and Nathan are the dance masters! And last but not least: Sandra, Sarah, Samantha, Rachael, Maegan and I went to Seven Peaks on Wednesday and we had a great time. Other than Annie tipping the tube over on herself and Maegan and Sandra falling in the water trying to get out of her tube, we all did well. Fortunately for you all there were no pictures taken!

I also received a call from my department chair on Thursday to let me know that out of my 8 students who took the AP test, There was one score of 3, two students scored a 4 and five of them scored 5's! I am so proud of them!

1 comment:

Lara Neves said...

I am so sad I don't get to see you. :(

That's all.