Saturday, August 09, 2008

Moon Lake 2008

This week my family had it's yearly camping trip to Moon Lake, up in the high Uintahs. It is one of my favorite times of the year because everyone who can comes and brings all their kids. It is the best time for me to get to spend some time with my nieces and nephews, since we live about as far away from them as is possible. Anyway, this year we planned a few games to keep the little ones interested. So we had a treasure hunt. I asked my brother-in-law Paul to draw the clues since he is a brilliant artist and he did a great job (and Sue looks lovely as she holds them up!). Here are just a few:








The treasure hunt itself was a lot of fun for the kids:









The kids dug up a treasure of chocolate gold coins and Ring-Pops (since they look like jewels). The hunt actually ended up being more exciting than the treasure!

In the interest of not making this post the longest post ever, I will post more about the trip later.

No comments: