Monday, November 10, 2008

Wasting Time

There is a lot that I avoid doing on a periodic basis. I avoid doing dishes, grading papers, going shopping, folding laundry....need I go on? Well, lately I have found a way to avoid doing all of these things at the same time.

http://cdn1.ustream.tv/swf/4/viewer.45.swf?cid=317016

This is a livecam that I check in on at LEAST five times a day and through which I am endlessly entertained.
If it does not work in Internet Explorer, try Firefox. Yes, it's worth it.

2 comments:

Susanna said...

Okay, so great minds think alike. I just used that same paper for my own blog, but now I want to make a sassy header like yours- so cute!!!! I need to just sit down and figure out how to use photoshop.

Annie said...

I am so happy to see you here! Come visit soon and I will teach you how to use Photoshop--really not that hard, it's figuring it out that takes time.