Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Random Act Of Culture

Usually I am not one to get obsessed with the holidays the moment Halloween is over, and this year in particular I have thought about the holidays in more of a "Oh yeah, Christmas, when I dig out from under everything else that is going on, I will think about that" kind of way, but this year I had a concert run in November and on the last night we were handed our music for the holiday concerts with the Boston Pops. So the season has come a little earlier this year. That, and one of the chorus members forwarded this to everyone in the chorus today:



I always love seeing these things. And this one had the side effect of making me fully in the mood for celebration.

So let the holidays begin!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I was filled with joy watching this video. While I don't mind singing to a paying audience, or even one that has assembled without paying, I love the idea of sharing this piece piece without asking for anything in return. It was nice singing Falla with you!

Kelly said...

Love love love this! If I had been there, I would have totally sung along.

Lara Neves said...

Amazing.

These random acts of culture that are going around are way too cool. I am dying to participate in one.

Deb Kaz said...

YES! Just what I needed to overcome my scroogies caused by premature retail onslaught. Now I am REALLY ready for the holiday season. Thanks for sharing.