Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmastime Is Here…

And JC could not be controlled in his decorating frenzy…

 

IMG_1204

IMG_1207

IMG_1205

This is what I got to decorate:

IMG_1182

I still do love me some bubble lights.

Mostly the reason we did all this already is because we won’t have time before Christmas actually arrives to do anything remotely Christmas-related. Sad, but true. The good news is that when school gets out that means Mom and Dad and Sue and Josh and their five kiddos will be coming. I call that something to look forward to!!!

2 comments:

Lara Neves said...

Pretty! And you shouldn't feel like apologizing for decorating this early...I think everyone should decorate the day after Thanksgiving!

And so exciting that everyone is coming for Christmas! How fun!

John and Sarah Thomas said...

Wish we could come too ;( can you imagine 10 kids and 8 adults in your house for Christmas?
Beautiful Decorations!!!!