Sunday, January 01, 2012

2012

So last year this scripture was my focus:

"Do not run faster or labor more than you have strength and means provided to enable you...but be diligent unto the end."
D&C 10:4

Well, without going into all the details, there was a lot more labor in our lives this year. And this coming year there will be more. Surprisingly, although it shouldn’t be, there was also more strength and more means. Interesting how it works out that way. My husband and I both agreed that the best thing we did this year was go to Moon Lake with my family for a reunion. It was truly the most happy and magical week of 2011, and I am so grateful for it.

family

 

This year I have chosen a more simple focus.

James 5:11 “Behold, we count them happy which endure.”

This year I only have a couple of goals.

1. I want to write a little more often in this blog.

2. I want to keep on keeping on. And I want to do it without falling to pieces. That’s where the endurance/happiness comes in.

May 2012 bring you many fulfilled hopes and dreams.

No comments: