Monday, March 19, 2007

Annie's Cranky

This has been the week of pain for me. I have had a terrible cold (it is UNBELIEVABLE how much mucus one head can produce) and today I went to the endodontist and he said I had broken a tooth and would need to have a root canal today. Fortunately my nose decided to temporarily unplug so I could breathe during the whole thing. It went lickety split and was over in about 15 minutes. Amazing! I am very grateful that we have anesthetic now or I would be in a much worse mood. Speaking of anesthetic, I remember when my sister Sue was little and when they would numb her face it would make us laugh when she would try to smile. We would tell her to smile just because it was funny.
Anyway, hopefully I will have something better to contribute next time.

Love,
Annie

1 comment:

Lara Neves said...

Man Annie....i hope you feel better soon! That does not sound fun at all!!!