Friday, October 26, 2012

Where I've Been Part 1

I haven't done too well this year with keeping up with this blog. I have been a little better with Facebook, but even there I have dropped the ball sometimes. So here's a quick review.

Summer:
Graded lots of AP Exams. Sang at Tanglewood for the 75th Anniversary Gala. Andris Nelsons is my new favorite conductor.





















Went to Moon Lake in the High Uintahs with my family. Passed two kidney stones while 200 miles from any health services or cell phone tower. Discovered that narcotics, are, in fact, bad. I knew this already, but now I know from experience. Even so, it was the best week of the year so far. Then sang a bunch more at Tanglewood.























Sang Porgy and Bess with the Boston Symphony. Am in love with Alfred Walker. Juan Carlos doesn't mind.


































Started school. Yet again, I have the most awesome ninth graders ever. As my division head put it earlier this year, they definitely get me out of bed every morning.














Stay tuned for part 2, in which you find out a whole lot more about me than you ever wanted to know...

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You passed a kidney stone in the wild? You are amazing! I've heard those are awful.

When do we get part 2?