Sunday, November 04, 2012

Where I've Been Part 2

Hello again, friends....

So, to continue:

The other place I have been is in a whole lot of doctor's offices. After going back to Rhode Island my doctor had me go for a CT scan to see what was going on with the kidney stones and lo and behold, the kidney without the stones in it was completely non-functional and had been for many many years. Who knew? Anyway, it's up to all kinds of mischief in there, so they want to take it out. So then I get to live with one kidney that likes to make stones! But at least it works, so I am grateful for that.

Thus, the rest of 2012 looks to be pretty eventful, and I hope to be better at documenting it. Christmas vacation will come soon thereafter, and that means time for my Christmas present...even surgery keep can't keep me away. Till next time!




No comments: