Monday, January 15, 2007

Annie's ABC's

I saw this on Lara's blog and thought it was fun. I am trying to get JC to do his as well, so stay tuned!

A Aphrodisiac. What turns you on? Singing and Juan Carlos’ dancing.

B BFF. Who’s your best friend? My best friend is JC. Best girlfriends? Probably Mom and Sue.

C Celeb. Favorite? Most annoying? I don’t really have a favorite. I don’t think there is a most annoying.

D Drink. What’s your poison? Orange juice. You CAN drink too much.

E Everyday essentials. What do you use everyday? My computer.

F Fav. color. What’s your signature color? I don’t really have one, I like all colors.

G Groove. What music are you enjoying today? Annie Lennox. What a voice!

H Hot! Who’s hot? Who’s not? I think Juan Carlos is hot. I decline to comment on who is not, unfortunate souls.

I Indulgence. Dish about your guilty pleasure. I love those fuzzy chenille socks.

J {dream} Job. What would you do? I would love to do opera full-time, but teaching is a very close second and much more stable! (Plus the world needs more Spanish teachers than opera singers!)

K Kitchen Companion. Most used item in your kitchen? I am not really sure about this one, but it is probably the water faucet.

L Life is incomplete without. . . ? Juan Carlos, the gospel, books.

M Mc. . . What would you “Mc”? McMartín. Come on, I had to say that.

N Natural or dyed? Natural, although I dyed it for a few years in college. Now it’s just brown.
O Outrageous Outfit. What’s hiding your closet that you’re dying to wear?
Unfortunately nothing.

P Pet Peeve. What makes you absolutely crazy? Politics.

Q Quote. Share some inspiration. "Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone." ~Pablo Picasso. Lara had this on her blog and I like it a lot.
R Restaurant you give rave reviews. We don’t get out much, but we went to one restaurant in Providence called Oki’s. We can’t wait to go again!

S Starbucks order. BEST hot chocolate that’s not homemade.

T Television. What keeps you glued to the couch? The Westminster dog shows. (I know, it’s so boring that I can’t believe you are still reading!)

U Ultimate Vacation Destination. I know this is probably lame, but I would just love to go back to Utah and spend time with my family.

V Virtual Babe Name. What’s your online ID? harpyno1

W Wonder Woman. What woman leaves you in awe? Mom definitely and Sue is a close second.

X eX - _______________ Ex-single person? I can't think of very many things I've been that I am not anymore.

Y Youth in a bottle. What keeps you feeling young at heart? Working with teenagers.

Z Zodiac sign. Leo

1 comment:

Lara Neves said...

:) So glad you did this!

You just helped me realize something...Sophia was born on your birthday, which means she's a Leo like me (and you, of course)! I knew that...but I was thinking she was a Cancer. Hee hee.