Saturday, April 11, 2009

Still working on it...

Believe it or not, I really am still trying to work on my nothing wall. Unfortunately it takes a lot of time to try and find the right thing, so it is still moving very slowly. My friends know how indecisive I am, so I think this is why Lara took matters into her own hands and just sent me what I needed, at least for one part of my living room. I am so grateful to have such an inspired and thoughtful friend:







Aren't they awesome? I was so thrilled to get these miniature opera posters in the mail--all I had to do was frame them! I would never have found anything as perfect--I can't even find sheet music in this area so I wouldn't have even dreamed something like this was possible. Anyway, Lara wins a prize even though this was not for the nothing wall. Lara--watch your inbox for your fabulous prize....



Now I bet you are all REALLY hoping I pick your idea for the Nothing Wall!!!

3 comments:

Lara Neves said...

Holy cow, Annie! I just checked my email and sure enough, there is this fabulous gift certificate! I am tres excited...it's just what I need.

You are too, too generous! I just can't wait until I can someday paint a room that same color and put up mini opera posters. It was fun to live vicariously through you! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks great!

Susanna said...

It looks great! Hey, congrats on getting into the Tanglewood festival chorus....That is AWESOME!!!! However, I cannot say I am surprised, you are just the person to be there!