Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What I Wish The World Was Like

My dad always gave me a hard time about watching musicals. He actually secretly likes some of them too, but I guess he thought it was his responsibility to let me know that people don't really go around bursting into song. What? They don't?! Why ever not? I always laughed it off and continued watching and loving musicals. Well, I guess there are some people like me in the world after all, and they are trying to fix the problem. Believe me, if the world were like this, I would already be in heaven.



2 comments:

Lara Neves said...

I watched that about 100 times a couple days ago. I love it! It is so happy!

And, you can tell your dad that I often burst into random song. But he probably already knows, since you do it too. :)

Anonymous said...

I smiled through the whole thing! How I wish the world was really like that!